Is ClixBlue a Scam? Donít Waste Your Time!

Is clixblue a scamClixBlue is offering an opportunity to make money online by watching ads and referring other members to the platform. Is ClixBlue a scam or legit?

In this ClixBlue review, I am going to explain all you need to know about this PTC platform and give you my honest opinion about it.

By the way, donít forget to read the last section of this post if you want to pursue a more reliable and efficient strategy to make money online (the same that I use).

Payout 5 $
Payment solutions PerfectMoney, Payza, okpay, solidtrust, payeer, bitcoin
Members count between 100 000 and 1 000 000
Average referral rate 10%
Monitored since 1517 days
Payments reported on NBR 1 173,94 $
Profit per click 0.001 $
Available clicks per day 20
Payment within instant
Language english, spanish

Is ClixBue a Scam?

No, ClixBue is not a scam. It has been running for over three years and is very similar to NeoBux, Clicksense, Clixten, and many other PTC sites.

However, there is a dark side of most PTC sites when it comes to using their referral system. Many platforms, including ClixBue, sell referrals so that you earn commissions every time they click on ads and spend money on the platform.

The problem is that you never know if the referrals you buy are real or just a computer algorithm that generates a limited number of clicks. If that is the case, they are cheating because they wonít let you earn more than what you invested.

Itís impossible to know if ClixBlue is honest regarding their referral system, so keep in mind there is always a risk involved.

On Clixblue you will find 36 ads per day for a pay per click 0.001 dollars as a standard user. The final status assigned to this site by NBR is: Legit. With our status, you can see at a glance if it clicks paying site is a scam or a PTC seriously.
The minimum to have on his account to withdraw its earnings is $ 5 and the rules say that the payment deadline is a few hours. You can choose from the following payment solutions: AlertPay, PayPal. With this PTC. you will earn 10% of your referrals earnings.